Wednesday, March 02, 2005

the book

I bought a book about 4 weeks ago. I had to purchase this book online because no other bookstores (near where i live anyway) were carrying it. It was a hardcover so there was not a lot to go around. Even ebay didn't have it at the time so I was really in luck when I found one on Amazon.com. I bid right away the minute I saw it. I had to check its status every minute to make sure no one was outbidding me, that's a bit pathetic I know but I really wanted to have that book. Well my patheticness was paid off when I won the auction. I was so excited when it finally arrived! The rightful owner is going to love this book!, that's what i kept thinking while I was gift wrapping it.

Should I hand it at the airport or should I wait it out until we arrive in our destination?

This book was going to be a surprise. But in the end I was the one who was given a surprise. Funny how everything turned out. Now I just stare at this book, still in its fancy gift wrapping- like I'm waiting for this piece of thing to talk to me...to console me and to tell me it's going to be alright. I'm disappointed and hurt. But it's ok. Everything is going to be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home