Wednesday, October 01, 2008

After 10 long months...

My favorite TV show, Pushing Daisies is back on air tonight and I couldn’t be more excited. I have prayed long and hard for this show to avoid the wrath of TV cancellations and to come back for Season 2, with more episodes. My prayers have been answered, obviously. And thanks to the Gods of TV heaven, lonely people like me can once again have their weekly dose of Ned and Chuck’s creepy relationship.

If you have no idea what the hell I’m talking about, you can check out abc.go.com. Click on “full episodes” on the top left corner then look for Pushing Daisies.

You will find the show funny, weird and creepy…kinda like me! (which is probably why I like the show a lot). It is also well written and visually appealing (very colorful like Amelie, Big fish and Moulin Rouge). Did I mention the main character Ned is adorable and dorky hot? In a pie shell nutshell, the show is just overall great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home