Saturday, July 16, 2005

Des Miserable


I'm watching Les Miserables tonight at 8 pm at the Curran Theatre in San Francisco. I'm wearing a dress because I've been told that casual wear is not acceptable inside. My dress' neckline is cut so low so I opted to wear a blouse over it instead of wearing it as it is (I have to protect my modesty you know haha). The dress has a flowery design that goes well with the amber colored blouse i recently purchased at forever 21. To complete the look, I'm wearing my beige sandals that I got from the Philippines last year and a sienna colored scarf i got at Macy's yesterday. Ethereal/bohemian look is what I'm going for, yeah whatever... Ok I don't have anything more to say so tata for now. More post to come after watching Les Mis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home