Sunday, August 14, 2005

Arggh


sorry my new cellphone takes crappy pictures

I'm so tired. My body feels like it got beat up by a dozen hooligans, especially my lower part, it's numb right now from the waist down.

I just saw a concert a few minutes ago and didn't have an opportunity to properly sit down until I was in the car. Us dorks had no choice but to stand up from 6:30 pm to 1:00 am (that's 6 and a half hours if you know your arithmetic). Apparently, the place where the concert was held had never heard of a seating apparatus called a CHAIR because there was not one in sight. Besides the lack of a place to sit down, we also had to endure awful performances from some alternative bands who played as opening acts. One specifically from this band with a female for a lead vocalist. The band itself wasn't so bad but their singer was. She sucked big time! It sounded like her voice was coming out of her ass instead of her mouth, that's how shitty she was (sorry no pun intended).

Not all bands were a disappointment however. I enjoyed the band that preceded her. It had a female vocalist that can actually sing, imagine that! I also liked the band that sounded a bit like Stone Temple Pilot (too bad they gave their band a wimpy ass name, their lead vocalist was dreamy though).

There was a long wait ( 3 hours to be exact!) before the headliner decided to come out on stage and grace us with their almighty presence. I had a good view of them in the beginning but when the audiences started doing the mosh pit, I had no choice but to push myself towards the back to protect myself from being 'trampled' (yes that one was hella fun).

The concert ended around 1:00 a.m. without anyone getting hurt. We were supposed to go clubbing afterwards as originally planned but since we were all looking and acting like zombies we just decided to call it a night.

I took some pictures using my new cell phone. I'll post them here when I figure out how to do it. Night night for now.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, August 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking sexy ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home