Sunday, October 02, 2005

I have too much time on my hands

If it were up to me, I would change Encantadia's story line to this:

It would be properly titled : KABANATA 1234- THE REVELATIONS
This is a twisted and incomplete version. Please excuse the profanity :P





"Imaw is Lira's biological father and not Ybrahim like you all thought"















"But that can't be, Amihan. You see, Imaw is also your real father. Ynang Reyna told me this before she died"











"What? My grandfather is also my father? That's messed up y'all"













"No wonder you're a fugly retard"














"I'm just curious. How do you have sex with Imaw? He's practically a walking beef jerky"














"I was drunk that night and I swear Bathala appeared before me and told me to procreate with Imaw. I swear"












"Bathala? HAHAHAHA. That was me you stupid bitch!"

















"You're an evil diwata Pirena. How could you do that to your own sister?"









"Were not sisters You idiot! My real mother is Gurna and my real father is the great king of Hathoria. Don't you know anything?"













"Hahahahha your father is Hagorn? No wonder you're so fugly"















"Shut up bitch! Dont think I don't know about you sleeping around with everyone and everything that moves in Encantadia. You even did it with the Mulawins you filthy whore!"
















"So I'm a slut, not like it's a secret. Who cares anyway. I'm hot! Speaking of secret....Hey you Alena! Did you tell Ybarro about you having a penis?"











"Tell me she's lying, Alena"
















"Dude, your gf is a dude muahahahaha"











"I'm sorry Ybarro its true. I have a penis and it's bigger than yours"















"Stay away from me you freak!"















"Enough with this shit. I'll kill you all!"






















"Not if I kill you first"
















"Oooh I broke a nail"




















"Prepare to die bitches!!!!!"



"Damn I'm hot!"












.....ITUTULOY.....*cue music*


sorry i ran out of ideas :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home